If you are a Dev Lead and are interested in joining a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner whose values are family and team oriented, with a culture that supports all team members, then this position might be a great fit for you. Our mission is to maintain and elevate a sense of business stability in our leadership and overall organizational structure. Our Global team work as one group to elevate and promote our team to be the best in the Microsoft Channel.
Dev Lead 3 to 10 years
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop D365 gap/fit solutions and extensions.
- Modify D365 user interface based on business requirements using X++.
- Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications for D365 solutions.
- Performs debugging and unit testing of D365 solutions.
- Package D365 customizations and enhancements into deployment models.
- Promote D365 models from development, test, and staging environments.
- Configure D365 modules based on business requirements.
- Ability to reconcile user requirements to technical specifications and new system capabilities.
- Support, maintain, and modify existing systems and integrations.
- Contribute to overall project status reporting.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines.
- Assist with user training as needed, providing guidance with approach, documentation and presentation * Coordinate with business users for UAT Testing and signoff.
- Troubleshoot questions/problems from the user community.
- Coordinate with appropriate persons to ensure that compliance with all policies for system changes.
- Facilitate and review customizations for developers and oversee their work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Awareness and working knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical documentation.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365 for finance and operations.
- X++ development experience and following Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations best practices.
- Microsoft Dev Ops, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Up to date with current technology trends.
- Proficiency in business applications strategy and implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of IT Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to do Code Review.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication and effective diagramming skills.
- Able to provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of Expertise.
- Works effectively in a dynamic, collaborative environment with people that may have different views.
- Displays a sense of urgency and shows a strong sense of purpose.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
Domain 6 is a team of professionals that fully embrace challenges, fill gaps, and find solutions using every resource in our skillset. Using Microsoft Technologies along with our Custom IP, Domain 6 has been recognized by Microsoft to be the go-to leading Gold Manager Partner. If you think this fits your career goals and you feel you want to be part of our Team, we would like to speak with you. For all inquiries, contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org