Take advantage of a free Power Apps Assessment for your senior housing
Respond faster to any crisis in your community
Community Hub is a Power App that can be deployed in seven days. You can quickly and easily respond to a senior housing management crisis like COVID-19 and do things like crew check-in/check-out, track resident health metrics and respond to outbreaks or critical health issues.
- Community & Crisis Response
- Resident Service & Interaction
- Resident Move-In & Care Planning
- Insights & Operations
- Quickly respond during emergencies like COVID-19 by having data at your fingertips: number of residents under investigation, number of residents positive with COVID-19, number of residents intubated, number of residents transferred to ICU, etc.
- Discover trends across the organization and hotspots within specific geographies using a community-wide dashboard.
- Use insights to identify staffing, equipment and supply needs.
- Report to stakeholders on crisis management and efforts taken.
- Empower collaboration between different departments to deliver the best service to residents.
- Schedule activity reminders, enable escalations and approve service requests immediately for staff.
- Create seamless communication between residents and their loved ones with Family Portal.
- Offer easy visit scheduling, visibility into community events, important news and announcements, white-glove concierge service and more.
- Simplify move-in processes with detailed activities to complete.
- Manage a resident profile with the ability to include level of care, special needs, medications, interests, hobbies, as well as family and concerned parties’ notes.
- Automate daily care planning, administration and care tracking.