If you are Dynamics 365 Solution Architect and are interested in joining a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner whose values are family and team-oriented with a culture that supports all team members, then this position might be a great fit for you. Our mission is to maintain and elevate a sense of business stability in our leadership and overall organizational structure. Our Global team works as one group to elevate and promote our team to be the best in the Microsoft Channel.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, Finance and Operations
Who We Want You to Be:
- Someone who creates and builds successful and winning architectural designs for customers.
- Solve real world customer business problems in the Service, Asset and Talent intensive industries.
- Serve as the lead contact for implementations by leading by example.
- Be part of a team that develops and implements cutting-edge technologies.
- Support and participate in key Dynamics 365 customer sales briefings, demos, RFP as well as RFI responses.
- Participate in the development of presentations by whiteboarding and designing solution architecture on-the-fly.
- Work collaboratively with our clients to build a modern and innovative digital transformation roadmap.
- Work with integrations and documentation designs.
- 3 years of experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- 7 years of experience implementing (functional or technical) and supporting Dynamics Finance and Operations (formally known as AX 2012 and prior versions).
- Willing and excited to be back on the road and visiting clients.
What We Can Do for You
At Domain 6 Inc, we value our people and offer our Team Members a working life that includes:
- Day-One Full PPO Medical Insurance for the Team Member and partial reimbursements for their family
- Day-One PPO Dental Insurance for the Team Member and partial reimbursements for their family
- Family Support Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Team Member-owned 401K plan with a bi-weekly investment from Domain 6, of 3% of your total compensation (No-Vesting or waiting period)
- Life Insurance
- Incentive programs paid quarterly for billable time
- 21 Day Vacation Allowance
- Annual Company gatherings
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- Multiple localized discount and purchasing programs
Domain 6 is a team of professionals that fully embrace challenges, fill gaps, and find solutions using every resource in our skillset. Using Microsoft Technologies along with our Custom IP, Domain 6 has been recognized by Microsoft to be a go-to partner in the Real Estate, and Property Investment market.
If you think this fits your career goals and you feel you want to be a part of our Team, we would like to speak with you. For all inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org