If you are a Microsoft D365 Technical Consultant and are interested in joining a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner whose values are family and team-oriented with a culture that supports all team members, then this position might be a great fit for you. Our mission is to maintain and elevate a sense of business stability in our leadership and overall organizational structure. Our Global team work as one group to elevate and promote our team to be the best in the Microsoft Channel.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
- At least 2 end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365 FSCM
- Proficiency in X++, Data Management DIXF, SSRS, Security framework
- Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration
- Understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Skills in Azure Development (Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus etc.)
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform
Domain 6 is a team of professionals that fully embrace challenges, fill gaps, and find solutions using every resource in our skillset. Using Microsoft Technologies along with their Custom IP, Domain 6 has been recognized by Microsoft to be a go-to partner in the Real Estate, and Property Investment market.
If you think this fits your career goals and you feel you want to be a part of our Team, we would like to speak with you. For all inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com