If you are a Build and Release Engineer and are interested in joining a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner whose values are family and team oriented, with a culture that supports all team members, then this position might be a great fit for you. Our mission is to maintain and elevate a sense of business stability in our leadership and overall organizational structure. Our Global team work as one group to elevate and promote our team to be the best in the Microsoft Channel.
Build/Release Engineer 4 to 10 years
What we want you to have:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Build & Release Management, Administration, automation, and source control management.
- Ensure 100% availability and high performance on of Build/Deploy infrastructure & automation.
- Works with Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Project Management to define and execute projects that implement build, release, and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CE applications.
- Good to have experience in Azure DevOps repository management (Repos) & CICD Pipelines configuration and automation.
- Design and optimize automation for compile, build and release code packages to multiple environments.
- Able to draw environment architecture requirements for development, code branching and testing activities.
- Prior experience in managing source code control system with VSTS and GIT, Jenkins for Branching, Versioning, Labelling.
- Coordinates and conducts release cycles, reviews with developers, PMs, and clients for code promotion to multiple Development, Test, QA, UAT and Production environments.
- Understand Agile methodologies and lead in setting up project configurations in Azure DevOps for Dynamics 365 Finance(F&O) and Customer Engagement (CE) solutions.
- Enable Build & Release CICD pipelines for code repositories, build activities and automates package deployments on Dynamics 365 ERP, CRM applications
- Provide environments for all development, build, testing activities and maintain regular database backups, database exports/imports/refresh activities. Maintain database
- Good knowledge in using SSMS for database backup and restore operations
- Assist in Go-Live activities to deploy the UAT readiness code and release notes
- Azure Artifacts – Create, host, and share packages with your team
- Azure Boards – Plan, track, and discuss work across your teams
- Azure DevOps – Services for teams to share code, track work, and ship software
- Azure Monitor – Full observability into your applications, infrastructure, and network
- Azure Pipelines – Continuously build, test, and deploy to any platform and cloud
- Azure Repos – Get unlimited, cloud-hosted private Git repos for your project
- Understand DevOps Tool Integrations – Use your favorite DevOps tools with Azure
Even Better to Have:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics Business Applications
- Azure DevOps Certification AZ-400
- Be able to identify opportunities for automation to support CICD goals
- Understand Azure ARM templates, Logic apps, Azure functions, API management and Power Platform & Power BI
- Understanding of Source control: VSTS, Git, Git Lab, Bit bucket
- CICD: Azure Repos for branching and merging, Azure Build & Release pipelines for building code and release packages to multiple environments, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, npm package manager
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2017/2019 data center, Linux/Ubuntu
- Monitoring tools: Azure Log monitoring, VM CPU/RAM specifications analysis, Dynatrace, Nagios
- Container services: Apps running in Docker, Kubernetes
Domain6 is a team of professionals that fully embrace challenges, fill gaps, and find solutions using every resource in our skillset. Using Microsoft Technologies along with our Custom IP, Domain 6 has been recognized by Microsoft to be the go-to in the leading Gold Manager Partner.
If you think this fits your career goals and you feel you want to be part of our Team, we would like to speak with you. For all inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com