MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
Maximize financial visibility and profitability
Merge financials and operations to empower people to make fast, informed decisions. With the help of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, businesses can adapt more rapidly to the moving market demands and drive business growth.
Global Solution for Global Firms
Leverage the power of a global business application with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. The solution is designed to meet the requirements of the most complex global organizations.
With support for over 37 countries and languages, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offers capabilities for:
- Multicompany: Set up, manage, and consolidate an unlimited number of legal entities within a single instance of the application.
- Multicurrency: Transact and report in any currency, with full support for automated exchange rate updates, currency revaluation processes, and more.
- Multilanguage: View screens and reports in 42 languages.Multilocalization: Enable localized features that meet the local accounting, statutory, and legal requirements in nearly 37 countries.
- Intercompany processing: Leverage the intercompany capabilities to automate project, resource, and financial transactions between legal entities.
Manage your firm’s finances using a powerful financial management platform that will help your organization grow and expand without boundaries. Capabilities include:
- GLAPAR (GL-AP-AR): Leverage integrated accounting modules such as general ledger, banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable (A/R), and collections.
- Banking and treasury: Increase efficiency levels by integrating directly with your banks for electronic bank reconciliation, Positive Pay, A/R Lockbox import, and electronic funds transfer and Automated Clearing House handling.
- Fixed asset management: Track the entire life cycle of your fixed assets, from acquisition through retirement.
- Tax: Manage sales and use taxes, value-added taxes, goods and services taxes, and other global taxation requirements, including the ability to integrate to Vertex, Avalara, Commerce Clearing House, and other tax services.
- Financial reporting and intelligence: With easy-to-use report writers, your accounting team can create and design reporting with ease or utilize the tool they normally use to link to Microsoft Excel.
Project Management and Accounting
With Dynamics 365, you can manage the project’s entire life cycle to improve project execution, from budgeting and capitalization to conversion of assets. Capabilities include:
- Project tendering and estimation: Build accurate project estimates using embedded cost and bill rates, estimate templates, and work breakdown structure tools. Work with your vendors to provide bids toward your requirements and effectively manage the tender life cycle.
- Project budget management: Manage project budgets at any level of detail and quickly analyze and report on budget-to-actual performance.
- Material and fee tracking: Keep track of all phases of delivery and control materials and fees with a complete view of your supplier contracts and change orders.
- Management of property improvements and capitalization of expenditures: Track property improvement over the property’s lifetime and be able to increase the acquisition values based on clear and actual expenses.
Capture and manage ad hoc and scheduled requests and assign with full documentation, including pictures. If appropriate, issue charges back to the original vendor without duplicating vendor records. Dynamics 365 for Field Service enriches the capabilities, which include the ability to:
- Manage work orders and service requests.
- Track costs against assets that you own or manage.
- Track time, expenses, materials, and fees associated with each service order.
- Dispatch technicians or contractors to different job sites.
Nucleus Research recognizes Microsoft as a Leader in the 2019 ERP Value Matrix
Learn why robust capabilities, flexibility, and extensibility continue to differentiate Microsoft as a Leader in the ERP market.
Explore other Dynamics 365 apps
Dynamics 365 Sales
Amplify your sales team’s productivity
Dynamics 365 Field Service
Deliver quality, proactive field service
Dynamics 365 Talent
When employees succeed, so does your business